The next Ohio IX Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for Friday, August 9th, 2019 at 9:30AM at the new Cologix data center, located at 585 Scherers Ct. The meeting will be held in the conference room.
Attendees: Doug Payauys, Nancy Tiemeier, Brent Beatty, Luke Skidmore, Kim Gerhart, Marijan Adam, Adam Kujawski, Greg Dunn, Jason Pontious, Chris Cameron, Phil Maag
Roll call and Approval of Agenda – Completed
Secretary Report – Minutes Approved.
Governance – n/a
Associate & Senior Member Applications – No new applications
Content Sourcing –
- Brent is discussing with Netflix and gtt.
- Still talking to Waddell Solutions
- The new switch is in the cabinet with 4 Gig modules. They have also delivered patch panels and cables.
- We were looking to take over management from OARnet but had issues with the route servers. This is still the goal but got delayed. We are still working towards it.
- Traffic is hitting 1 Gig consistently and occasionally hitting 5 Gig.
Old / New Business
- The committee is going to get together to discuss ideas for the cost structure.
- Tim is still acting as part of ComNet
Next meeting August at Cologix at 9:30
Respectfully submitted by Nancy Tiemeier