Ohio Ix

Attendees:  Tim Berelsman, Doug Payauys, Marijan Adam, Nancy Tiemeier, Brent Beatty, Luke Skidmore, Greg Dunn, Brad Scott, Paul Schopis, Lynn Child

Membership Applications No new applications at this time.

Secretary Report  Minutes Approved

Treasurer’s Report

CTO Report  Marijan will request 6 more modules in his meeting with OARnet.  Marijan will also work on adding monitoring in the meeting so we will be able to check usage.

Tim asked about 1 Gig connectivity.  We can provide 1 Gig connection but prefer 10 Gig.  If a customer is located in the North data center, the connection must be fiber, even for a 1 Gig.

Governance Committee  We have received our approval for tax exempt status.  The Federal and State tax filings are complete.  We need to post the exempt letter to the website.  We have what we need to submit for the trademark.

Marketing Committee Brent will send out the list of Ohio AS numbers to see if anyone can add contact names and emails.

Marijan is still working on the forms to be able to make them digital for the website.  They will work on adding the IP’s and contact names to the website.

Lynn asked to add case studies to show for peering relationships and content providers.  We also discussed the presentation that has been put together and how that provides some of that information.

Old Business  Proposed modifications to Membership Applications: We would like to put language in the applications that states we will not exceed the initial membership fee in the following years.  This was approved.  Nancy will get with Shelby to make this change to the agreements.  We discussed reduced rates for 1 Gig.  Brent  has a couple people interested in 1 Gig connections but they are willing to pay the standard fee.  We are not looking to decrease the rate at this time.

New Business Nancy will get a senior membership application completed by Cologix.

Next meeting – July 6th at 1:30 at Cologix.

Meeting Adjourned.

Respectfully submitted by Nancy Tiemeier