Ohio Ix

July 13th, 2018 Ohio IX Meeting

Attendees:  Tim Berelsman, Doug Payauys, Nancy Tiemeier, Brent Beatty, Luke Skidmore, Greg Dunn, Kim Gerhart, Chris Cameron, Greg Miller, Brian Riley

Roll call and Approval of Agenda – Completed

Secretary Report – Minutes Approved.

Membership – No new applications at this time for Senior or Associate Membership

Treasurer’s Report

CTO – Huntington is up on our side.  There isn’t any traffic yet, but they should be turned up on their side shortly.  We do not have an update on the IPv6 connectivity issue, Marijan will need to update.  We are still waiting on Everstream to turn up on their side.

Marketing Committee – Brent is trying to work with WOW.  He is trying to set up a call with the person that handles the peering but it has been delayed.  We need to alert all members when meetings are available.  Nancy will send once Kim has posted to the website.  Checked to see if we want a table to Connect Columbus this year.

Governance – Greg sent the remote switch agreement to Tim.  He will review and bring up at the next meeting.  We have people waiting to connect.

Director Agreements – Nancy will send out the Board of Director Agreements to Chris Cameron, Greg Miller and Phil Maag.  She will send the Conflict of Interest Forms to everyone on the Board.

Old / New Business –  

Phil Maag has offered to join our Board to fill the vacant seat.  This was moved and approved.

New Director Agreements – We need the Board to sign new Director Agreements and Conflict of Interest Forms.  Tim is going to review with Shelby before sending out to the group.

Next meeting – August 3 – 9:30 at NetGain 8235 Estates Pkwy, Plain City

Meeting Adjourned.

Respectfully submitted by Nancy Tiemeier