By checking yes in the box below, Applicant hereby applies for Associate Membership in Ohio IX, an Ohio Nonprofit Corporation(the “Corporation”) and agrees to be bound by the following terms, as well as the terms and conditions stated in the Corporation’s Articles of Incorporation, Code of Regulations and any other governing documents of the Corporation (“Organizational Documents”):
1. Membership Term. The Membership Term shall commence upon the later of (i) receipt of the Annual Dues and (ii) the date on which an E-mail is sent to the Applicant acknowledging that this Agreement has been accepted by the Corporation. The Membership Term shall expire on the 31st day of December of each year, unless termination occurs sooner pursuant to the Code of Regulations of the Corporation.
2. Renewal Upon Expiration of Membership Term. The Corporation will invoice Members for the next year’s Annual Dues ninety (90) days prior to the expiration of the then current Membership Term and Member’s payment thereof shall constitute a renewal of membership. Failure to pay Annual Dues shall be cause for suspension and termination of this Agreement and all Member benefits as provided in the Corporation’s Code of Regulations.
3. Other Dues. The Corporation may require Members to pay additional dues, from time to time, as provided in the Corporation’s Code of Regulations. Failure to pay these dues shall be cause for suspension and termination of this Agreement and all Member benefits as provided in the Corporation’s Code of Regulations.
4. Dues Nonrefundable. Once paid, all Member dues, whether Annual Dues, or otherwise, are nonrefundable.
5. Representations and Warranties of Applicant’s Representative. The individual executing this Agreement on behalf of Applicant represents and warrants that he or she has all requisite signing authority for and on behalf of Applicant.
6. Organizational Documents. Applicant agrees that it has been given an opportunity to review the Organizational Documents prior to signing this Agreement, and that it agrees to be bound by the provisions thereof.
7. Choice of Law. Any claim or dispute arising under or relating to this Senior Member