February 2022 Meeting Minutes

February 11, 2022 Ohio IX Meeting

Attendees:  Nancy Tiemeier, Luke Skidmore, Kim Gerhart, Doug Payauys, Rob Shema, Brian Riley, Brent Beatty, Matt Moran, Todd Jackson, Greg Dunn, Jason Gintert and Aaron Holtz

Roll call and Approval of Agenda – Completed

Secretary Report – Minutes Approved 

Governance – 

  • Peter Voderberg is happy to meet with us, just need to schedule.  – Looking at next 2 Fridays and discussed who wants to wants to attend.
  • NTIA – notice funding coming out in May – 

Associate & Senior Member Applications – 

Associate Membership – N/A

Senior Membership – Waddell Solutions Group and Southern Fibernet Corp – Both were discussed and approved

Old / New Business 

  • Detroit IX would like to connect with us.  CFN is doing a joint fiber build in Detroit to Southfield MI.  Aunalytics is also part of the Detroit IX
  • Strategic Planning – Doug, Brent, Jason and Nancy met- we discussed an overview of what we discussed.  We want to have a follow up meeting with more people   Brian, Todd and Luke are interested in being part of the next meeting.
  • Global Virtual Internet Exchange – Megaport and Cogent which are strong in Ohio.  We could do a private VLAN to other fabrics.  Both charge for data transfer.  Jason talked to Cogent – no port charge; they use the 95th percentile and charge $.10/Mbps.  We would be listed in their exchange.  Need to more information.  Megaport – free port and fixed price/Mbps
  • Networking events – We should be ready in March.  Need to check if inviting members to the Accent event. 
  • Todd Jackson is changing roles.  He is going to Lit Communications (Medina Fiber).  They will join the IX and continue on in his role on the board.  They would be a possible remote switch opportunity.

Tech Committee / CTO Report

  • Smart Way Communications is up
  • New route servers are up and running – They are upgraded and patched
  • Mircrosoft cache – had discussions- they don’t provide a server.  We could use a spare if we want to go that route and move if we needed.  Marijan may have one we could use.  It is a lower level server – about 8 TB of space
  • Brent signed paperwork for Steam and Valve cache – will be good for gaming and video.  They liked that we have a separate services network for cache.  Having our internet for this is unique to the Ohio IX and may want to promote this
  • We should list information on content providers on website and provide information 
  • Discussed looking at marketing budget and try to hire someone to help with the website
  • Discussed when to shut down ports for those that have not paid or not using us anymore.  We need to put a document together for procedure.  
  • The newsletter was great

Next meeting – March 11 2022 at 9:00 am at IFN.  We will also provide a dial-in

Meeting adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,

Nancy Tiemeier

January 2022 Meeting Minutes

January 7, 2022 Ohio IX Meeting

Attendees:  Nancy Tiemeier, Luke Skidmore, Kim Gerhart, Doug Payauys, Rob Shema, Brian Riley, Brent Beatty, Matt Moran, Chris Cameron, Todd Jackson, and Jason Gintert

Roll call and Approval of Agenda – Completed

Secretary Report – Minutes Approved 

Governance – n/a  

Associate & Senior Member Applications – 

Associate Membership – N/A

Senior Membership – GeoStar Communications and FirstComm LLC  – were discussed, voted and approved 

Content Sourcing – 

  • Netflix – we are seeing 54 routes
  • Working to bring in Hubspot, Massilon Cable, Auburn Essentials and Armstrong Cable
  • Momentum Telecom inquired about connecting to the IX
  • May want to talk to other data centers about remote switch.  Brent is talking to DartPoints
  • Trying to get Microsoft, Google and Alkami

Marketing Committee –

  • Happy Hour – we were going to have the 1st happy hour in January but due to covid surge, we are delaying.  We discussed criteria to know when can do in person events.  We need to make sure that what we plan is refundable if needed.
  • Discussed doing webinars – maybe start with those and do in person later in the Quarter.  Topics:   How to get the most out of the IX (newsletter and webinar) and a potential for new members – what is it and how it works.
  • Can we sponsor something with OHNUG – Jason will check
  • Jason suggested putting snipets out on the website – would need help with the website.

Tech Committee / CTO Report

  • Smart Way Communications are connected, working to get DSW turned up
  • Everstream – working to get them back up, they had peering issues
  • Working on how Massilon Cable would connect
  • We need an audit of cross connects – may need smf cables – have sfp’s for now.
  • Our traffic is 14 -16 Gbps per day. 
  • Starry – we are missing routes – working on automated server project.
  • Matt is reviewing Veam backups -looking at backup

Old / New Business 

  • 2022 Budget Discussion – Kim presented the budget – Expenses for 2022 – $45,355.  We moved and approved the budget.  We will discuss the 3 year plan in March.
  • Strategic Planning – A small group is starting the discussion after this meeting.

Next meeting – February 4, 2022 at 9:00 am at IFN.  We will also provide a dial-in

Meeting adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,

Nancy Tiemeier

July 2022 Meeting Minutes

July 22, 2022 OhioIX Meeting

Attendees:  Nancy Tiemeier, Kim Gerhart, Luke Skidmore, Doug Payauys, Brent Beatty, Jason Gintert, Todd Jackson, Josh Rowe, Chris Cameron, and Greg Dunn

Roll call and Approval of Agenda – Completed

Secretary Report – Minutes Approved 

Governance – A RFI regarding the Middle Mile infrastructure is going out, they are looking for partners. If you are interested, contact Peter.

Associate & Senior Member Applications – No new applications

The City of Columbus wants to join the IX but wants to pay for 3 years dues upfront. We will check our code of conduct but we should be able to have them pay us and we will escrow the subsequent years. The same would apply for the cross connect. If the cross connect fee went up, the would need to handle the extra cost.

Content Committee

  • The Google presence in Columbus is cloud only at this point, no content yet. We are trying for cache, they won’t do direct peering yet
  • Akamai is connected to us in Cleveland
  • Still working on Google
  • Facebook is close, they are sending us optics
  • Turning up cache for Linux

Marketing

  • The happy hour will be August 4th at McKenzie River in Columbus. Will look at September for Cleveland. A possible site is the Oak Barrell and Cincinnati for October. Aaron Holtz has a brewery in Cincinnati that we should look into.
  • The Fiber Connect is November 3rd – is this something we are interested in?

Tech Committee / CTO Report

  • We are currently sitting between 35 and 45 Gbps of traffic
  • Packet Clearing House is up – pasted on LinkedIn and Twitter. Quad 9 will be up
  • There was an outage on July 8th. 2 fans died in a server. Marijan provided the fans. We will be getting some spare chasis and 100 Gbps spares
  • Akamai peaked at 600 Mbps after turning up. You can direct peer with them.
  • We need a new PDU for our rack
  • Moving new automated route server on July 31st
  • We installed 100 Gbps optics for Amazon and Path Networks
  • Upgraded to 6.2 IXP Manager
  • Set up new email lists for announcing information on the IX and one for technical information.

Old / New Business 

  • MegaPort – Discussed giving pro bono 10G connection and free cross connect. It would provide connection to Cxtera and allow people outside the region to connect. Anyone using them would still need to be a member to peer. We would also get a free port from them. Need to set up metrics with a time limit. We moved to offer Megaport a 12 month connection with details to be finalized. This is not a membership, adding as a content provider for benefit of members. This was seconded and passed.
  • Broadband Ohio – Brochure has been put together and Jason put costs together for Phase 1 and Phase 2. We just need to add labor costs. Phase 1 $344,254 / $16, 576 OPX. Phase 2 – $1,822,850 / $172,960 OPX. We still need transport. OARnet is key and Fairlawn Gig also has key transport and is willing to work with us. We need an agreement in place with a carrier. We will submit Phase 1 asking for $1,000,000
  • Annual Meeting – Top Golf August 18th from 1:00 to 4:30. We will serve lunch at the same time as the meeting this time so people aren’t waiting to eat. Todd, Brian and Jason do shared drive for PowerPoint. We want to do a member share again this year. Luke will speak on this. Sending out the save the date and the invite with registration. Will get with Jason on hubspot
  • Doug moved to shut down H5 as a remote switch operator. If they want to come back, they must follow procedures. This was seconded and passed.
  • The next meeting will be after the annual meeting on August 19th at Top Golf

Next meeting – The next Ohio IX Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for July 22nd, 2022 at 9:00 am.  We will also provide a dial-in

Meeting adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,

Nancy Tiemeier

December 2021 Meeting Minutes

December 10, 2021 Ohio IX Meeting

Attendees:  Nancy Tiemeier, Luke Skidmore, Doug Payauys, Rob Shema, Brian Riley, Brent Beatty, Matt Moran, Chris Cameron, Todd Jackson, Greg Dunn and Jason Gintert

Roll call and Approval of Agenda – Completed

Secretary Report – Minutes Approved 

Governance – The $42 Billion Infrastructure bill is slated to provide funding next year; Greg will keep us updated.  We discussed ways the Ohio IX could use some of that money to expand the IX and remote switch locations including helping to cover the cost of transport as well as routers and switches.  Working to set up a meeting to get in front of them in January.  Greg is helping with that.  

Associate & Senior Member Applications – 

Associate Membership – N/A

Senior Membership – Smart Way Communications – Nancy 

Content Sourcing – 

  • Matt is going to reach out to Massilon Cable
  • Working to put information together to send out to smaller ISP’s
  • QTS is looking to move to New Albany, and they may be interested
  • Jason had talked to Deep Edge; they are looking to set up a POP
  • First Communications provided a verbal to join the IX in the 1st Qtr
  • Valve is working on approval for cache
  • Brent talked to SFN TV
  • Telia is looking to come to Columbus
  • Some of the members need to regroom their networks to go through the IX so we get the additional traffic, and the companies can save money on transport.  Doug suggested covering cost for a temporary 10G port to help traffic be changed to the IX.  We need to get more information out to the members, suggested adding information to the website.

Marketing Committee –Starting to meet every 3 weeks.  Trying to add additional networking opportunities for members and prospects so they feel more part of the organization.  Going to have happy hours in different areas of the state starting with one in Columbus on January 20th.  We are looking for a location now.  We are waiting on the approval from Arista for the press release, hoping to send out next week.  We discussed getting a package of press releases so we can continue to send them out.  We have some money that wasn’t spent from the marketing budget last year so suggested to use some of that for the additional press releases.

Tech Committee / CTO Report

  • The technical committee put a project list together and will delegate those items
  • Have worked on a management report with Bresco to see the ports on his remote switch
  • Have done updates to monitoring
  • Added MAC filter addresses
  • Updated Linux Hosts
  • They would like to evaluate Veam, VM Ware and Windows licenses.  Can order off the state term through OARnet is an option but looking at other options as well
  • Doing security audit on passwords etc
  • Matt is reviewing Veam backups -looking at backup
  • Everstream is still down
  • The traffic has been between 14 and 16 Gig

Old / New Business 

  • Ohio IX/Arista Press Release – shooting for next Tuesday
  • Bi-lateral peering guidance / documentation (Matt) – Matt has it done, wanting to know how to distribute.  Talked about putting it on the website and doing webinars.
  • Strategic Planning – Doug is going to put a group together to discuss direction for the IX
  • 2022 Budget Planning – Please provide information to Kim

Next meeting – January 7, 2022 at 9:00 am.  This will be virtual, we discussed doing an in person meeting at least once a quarter.

Meeting adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,

Nancy Tiemeier

November 2021 Meeting Minutes

November 2021 Ohio IX Meeting

Attendees:  Nancy Tiemeier, Luke Skidmore, Doug Payauys, Rob Shema, Brian Riley, Brent Beatty, Matt Moran, Chris Cameron, Todd Jackson, Greg Dunn, Scott Verbus

Roll call and Approval of Agenda – Completed

Secretary Report – Minutes Approved 

Governance – The first round of applications to build in Ohio are submitted for $250 million through Broadband Ohio. About $100 million in the capital fund has already been applied.  This may be a marketing opportunity and funding opportunity for the IX.  This could help to fund remote switches or transport.

Associate & Senior Member Applications – 

Associate Membership – N/A

Senior Membership – N/A

Content Sourcing – 

  • Emails have been set up in hubspot so they can be tracked and sent easier
  • Armstrong Cable responded to mailings and may join next year
  • Have talked to Massilon Cable and CS Wireless
  • Rob has talked to Quill, they are deciding if going to try it
  • Todd discussed doing a program with different cities
  • H5 wants to build the Cleveland IX and is not promoting the Ohio IX

Marketing Committee –Nothing new t this point.  Scheduling new times for the committee to meet.  Jason has posted some the minutes and other items to the website.   We discussed the press release on the Arista gear and gave the go ahead to pay for the press release.

Tech Committee / CTO Report

  • Focusing on Netflix deployment.  Bresco has had issues getting traffic through them here, it has been going through Windstream. Working to resolve.
  • Traffic has been 12.98 to 13.6 Gbps with Netflix added

Old / New Business 

  • Bi-lateral peering guidance / documentation is done, it just needs to be sent out.  Discussed doing a technical webinar on IXP Manager and peering.
  • Strategic Planning – will get the core group together to discuss the next 2 to 4 years and then will discuss with the group.
  • Budgeting – Need to start putting budget together for next year.  Marketing group’s budget can be the same as this  year.
  • Holiday get together – the December meeting will be in person at Accent’s office and then going to lunch after.  

Next meeting – December 10, 2021 at 11:00 am.

Meeting adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,

Nancy Tiemeier

The Ohio Internet Exchange (Ohio IX) Deploys Arista Switch Platforms to Build Next-Generation, High-Performance Network

Columbus, OH – October 28th, 2021 – The Ohio Internet Exchange (Ohio IX) has deployed new industry-leading network switch platforms to further enhance the value of the Internet Exchange for current and future Ohio IX participants. The organization chose the ultra high-performance Arista 7060 and 7280R switches because they deliver a rich choice of interface speed and density and best meet the Ohio IX objectives to increase the number of available 10Gbps and 25Gbps ports, augment 100Gbps services, and remain price competitive in the market, all of which serve to increase participation and promote higher traffic levels at the Internet Exchange points operated by Ohio IX.  

“We are thrilled to build our network infrastructure with Arista switch platforms at Ohio IX, which are helping us address increasing demand and add greater value to our membership,” said Jason Gintert, board member and CTO of Ohio IX. “Optimizing the Arista technology will allow us to achieve our core mission of interconnecting networks throughout the state of Ohio while reducing costs and improving performance–benefiting the Ohio Internet community and beyond.”

Deploying the new Arista switches provides the Internet Exchange the capacity to support up to 20Tbps of total throughput in the exchange fabric, nearly 3x the amount of the previous infrastructure, affording the Ohio IX much more room for growth. 

“We’re excited to partner with the Ohio Internet Exchange to bring innovation, scalability, flexibility and performance to their network as their participants’ needs continue to increase,” said Chris Kane, Systems Engineering Lead at Arista Networks. “Ohio IX is a valued client for us, in the company of many other exchanges around the world that rely on Arista’s leading-edge platforms to operate in demanding technology environments where high performance is essential.” 

About Ohio IX

Ohio IX is a not-for-profit corporation that operates an Internet Exchange led by an experienced group of network and business professionals from prominent businesses throughout Ohio. Ohio IX provides internet and network-based businesses to connect confidently to a professional and responsive local Internet exchange. The Ohio IX member community of peers is a strong, dependable, and diverse group of organizations dedicated to improving Ohio’s internet through collaboration and cooperation. For more information, please visit https://ohioix.net or follow Ohio IX on LinkedIn and Twitter

October 2021 Meeting Minutes

October 15, 2021 Ohio IX Meeting

Attendees:  Nancy Tiemeier, Luke Skidmore, Doug Payauys, Jason Gintert, Rob Shema, Kim Gerhart, Brian Riley, Brent Beatty, Matt Moran

Roll call and Approval of Agenda – Completed

Secretary Report – Minutes Approved 

Governance – Funding is coming out and the states are determining how to spend it.  There are aspects tied to broadband in the funding.

Associate & Senior Member Applications – 

Associate Membership – N/A

Senior Membership – DSW – Discussed and approved

Content Sourcing – Matt was key to getting NetFlix.  We will have a server directly and in our name.  OCLC has shown interest.  We discussed having Matt lead up the Content Souring committee going forward, he has been a huge help to this committee and welcome his help.  We moved to have Matt take the lead on this committee and it was approved.

Marketing Committee – No new updates

Tech Committee / CTO Report

  • We crossed 10G on September 10th
  • Credit card processing has been set up through Square
  • Netflix servers have been set up – was a lot of work from the technical team.  There is a new Arista router
  • Subspace has been onboarded – will ramp up for more traffic
  • Cincy Bell just connected – need to set up BGP session and then move to production
  • Have Hubspot – can use to track members
  • The press release with Arista is done, we need to put it on the wire if we want.  Discussed having the Marketing committee put it out.  Doug proposed to pay to put it on the wire.  It was approved.
  • Discussed Buckeye Telecom and a possible remote switch in Toledo
  • Acami wanted to talk to us regarding connecting in Cleveland, we would want them to connect in Columbus.  There would be issues connecting in Cleveland.
  • Suggested providing information to members on bi-lateral peering.  Matt is working to put something together.

Old / New Business 

  • City of Bexley is interested in the IX.  We also discussed the City of Columbus.  
  • We are still working on OARnet.

Next meeting – November 12th 9:00 am.

Meeting adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,

Nancy Tiemeier

September 2021 Meeting Minutes

September 10, 2021 Ohio IX Meeting

Attendees:  Nancy Tiemeier, Luke Skidmore, Doug Payauys, Jason Gintert, Rob Shema, Kim Gerhart, Brian Riley, Phil Maag, Rob Shema, Brent Beatty, Chris Cameron, Matt Moran

Roll call and Approval of Agenda – Completed

Secretary Report – Minutes Approved for July and August

Governance – The updates on the Code of Regulations that were approved at the annual meeting has been updated on the website.

Associate & Senior Member Applications – 

Associate Membership – Arista; voted and approved

Senior Membership – Cincinnati Bell and Subspace Communication – both were voted and approved

Content Sourcing – Matt has been working with Netflix.  We are working with Watch to see if they can be a sponsor for the servers.  The IX will be responsible for the maintenance.  We are still working on it.

Marketing Committee 

  • Discussed regional Happy Hours – not sure timing is right but thought with smaller events it might work.  Want to keep members engaged and try to recruit new members.
  • Chris asked about the apparel and how orders were going.  They have had issues getting Under Armour clothing.  If you have orders that haven’t been filled, please get with Chris.  We still have not gotten an invoice from them.

Tech Committee / CTO Report

  • We are all migrated to Arista, it was completed on August 23rd
  • Marijan moved patches and documented patch panel.  After maintenance, it shows about 10GB of traffic.  We will decommission Juniper gear over the next month
  • Brent is having issues with Cloudflare, having problem getting ahold of someone to help on their side.
  • Moved website to Google based server and hosting.  HTTPS now working.  Updated content – we can now manage.
  • Email and Domain hosting – needs payment updated to the Ohio IX card
  • IXP manager updated to 5.8, did content cleanup and aet up mail chimp (up to 2,000 contacts).  We may move to Hub Spot.
  • Ohio IXP is the new Twitter name
  • Working on documenting everything and getting the tech committee trained.
  • Want to upgrade route servers and upgrade to BIRD

Old / New Business 

  • H5 – Matt talking to them to get them to connect to exchange.  They have a 3rd party managing their switch and are not peering.  Matt setting up call with Doug and their contacts.
  • Discussed new strategic direction.  We are getting to the point with our traffic that we can reach out to bigger players and other data centers.  Rob is going to head this up.  Jason has put a presentation together which he will send out to everyone.
  • Discussed trying to get OARnet to peer more.  Putting together some traffic information and benefits to them.

Next meeting – October 15th 9:00 am.

Meeting adjourned.

Respectfully submitted,

Nancy Tiemeier

June 2021 Ohio IX Meeting

June 11, 2021 Ohio IX Meeting

Attendees:  Nancy Tiemeier, Luke Skidmore,  Doug Payauys, Jason Gintert, Rob Shema, Brent Beatty, Chris Cameron, Brian Riley, Phil Maag

Roll call and Approval of Agenda – Completed

Secretary Report – Minutes Approved 

Governance – Went over the amended Code of Regulations.  The question of capping dues was discussed.  A copy of the amended and restated Code of Regulations will be attached to the minutes.

Associate & Senior Member Applications – We received a senior application for Adtran.  Doug provided information on Adtran and we voted and approved their membership.

Content Sourcing – 

  • Heard WOW is working to sell their network.
  • Twitch is peering through Amazon
  • Chris asked about connecting to other IX’s.  We looked into this in the past and the cost to connect (transport) is an issue.  

Marketing Committee 

  • We need an outbound mail  platform – there are some that are free or low cost.  We will need help with MX records so will get with Marijan to help.
  • We are looking to engage in events.  Let us know if you hear of anything or if having an event that we can be part of.
  • Clothware store –  There have been some inventory shortages of some things.  If you haven’t gotten your some things, either reach out to them or let Chris know and he will check it for you.  We still have not gotten an invoice from them.  There have been some comments on taking a long time to get orders.  We will try and stay on top of this. 

Tech Committee / CTO Report

  • They researched reverse DNS and not able to do integration with IXP Manager but could do with Google.
  • Through Google, we have $300 worth of free hosting, will need a credit card down the road
  • Arista Switches – we have the baseline configs done- we used some information we had received from MICE.  It is staged and ready, still doing testing with the IXP Manager.
  • We need to have monitoring to know when customers go offline. Brent has had a couple issues with the 40G port which should be corrected with new switches.  We are using Nagios to monitor currently
  • Databank in Cleveland contacted us- they have customers interested in IX and also remote switch.  They want us to pay transport or so if someone would provide.  That model will not work for us.

Remote Switch Agreement – changes to the agreement to get it completed

  • The address needs to be added
  • Must be a senior member,  and pay senior membership
  • Added language to operator payment schedule to limit charge they can charge for remote tenant.  Brent discussed may want to remove transport fee.
  • We moved to accept as changed in meeting.  Was moved, seconded and approved.

Old / New Business 

  • Annual Meeting will be Aug 5th at Top Golf.  We would like to have a separate meeting to prepare.  Will have business meeting / Growth/ Struggles and Tech side.
  • Adam leaving Amplex and board – taking a 6 month hiatus
  • Jason Ginhert is interested in a Board Position.  Discussed Matt Moran would also be good.

We will have the next meeting on Friday July 23rd at 9:00.  Conference Bridge will be sent

.

Respectfully submitted,

Nancy Tiemeier

April 2021 Ohio IX Meeting

April 9, 2021 Ohio IX Meeting

Attendees:  Nancy Tiemeier, Luke Skidmore,  Doug Payauys, Adam Kujawski, Jason Gintert, Kim Gerhart, Todd Jackson, Rob Shema, Brent Beatty, Chris Cameron, Brian Riley, Phil Maag

Roll call and Approval of Agenda – Completed

Secretary Report – Minutes Approved 

Governance n/a

Associate & Senior Member Applications – n/a

Content Sourcing – 

  • Rob escalated to WOW.  Brent also talked to them and due to other free peering points. Probably won’t peer with us.
  • F5 isn’t a good application for us

Marketing Committee 

  • No invoices received from the company providing our clothware.  Will send to Kim when received.
  • We discussed when new members should get a GC for initial clothware.  Was decided we would send when membership payment has been received.  Chris will send the GC once payment has been received.
  • The budget is being provided to the Executive Committee
  • Jason let us know that he can handle the web hosting in house and will work to get it moved over.  Our WordPress is out of date as well as is the SSL.  Jason needs access to the website from Kim and then will do a back-up and restore.

Tech Committee / CTO Report

  • Last Thursday added cable management to the Arista gear.
  • Need Linear 1 information from Brent to turn up.  Brent will send.
  • Amazon’s 2nd port is up but no traffic yet.
  • Need host DNS, we need a place to put them.  Looking at Google and Cloudflare.  We are moving bank accounts so will wait until that is done.  Once done will have reverse DNS for everyone on the IX
  • Arista switches – working on best practices default.  Will integrate with IXP Manager and secure configurations that we got from MICE.

Old / New Business 

  • 2021 Budget Development – marketing committee sending budget to Kim.  Kim as other budgets and has been populating spreadsheet.  Will schedule time for Exec committee to review.
  • Remote Switch – Doug sending to everyone to look at so we can get it out.  It was suggested that you have to be a senior member to connect through remote switch operator.  Also need to control the cost the remote switch operator can charge.
  • Annual Mtg – want to send out an email to everyone to get it on their calendars.  Do a save the date.  We have 60 spots available.
  • We need to make changes to the by-laws and get them to Greg.  Add 30 to 60 day continuity of membership.

We will have the next meeting on Friday May 7th 9th at 9:00.  Conference Bridge will be sent

.

Respectfully submitted,

Nancy Tiemeier